Francis Matthew-Simmons PhD, Research Fellow, Alison Ritter PhD, Professor.
‘Miracle cure’ or ‘liquid handcuffs’: Reporting on naltrexone and methadone in the Australian print media
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 506–514, September 2014
How to Cite
Matthew-Simmons, F. and Ritter, A. (2014), ‘Miracle cure’ or ‘liquid handcuffs’: Reporting on naltrexone and methadone in the Australian print media. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 506–514. doi: 10.1111/dar.12134
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- Colonial Foundation Trust
- Australian Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.