Anna Olsen BSc/BA Hons, PhD, NHMRC Post-Doctoral Fellow, Julie Mooney-Somers BSc Hons, Grad Cert, PhD, Senior Lecturer.
Is there a problem with the status quo? Debating the need for standalone ethical guidelines for research with people who use alcohol and other drugs
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2014
© 2014 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 637–642, November 2014
How to Cite
Olsen, A. and Mooney-Somers, J. (2014), Is there a problem with the status quo? Debating the need for standalone ethical guidelines for research with people who use alcohol and other drugs. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 637–642. doi: 10.1111/dar.12140
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.