Peter Miller PhD, Associate Professor, Amy Pennay PhD, NHMRC Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Nicolas Droste BA(Hons), PhD Candidate, Erin Butler BA(Hons), Rebecca Jenkinson PhD, NHMRC Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Shannon Hyder PhD, Lecturer, Brendan Quinn PhD, Research Officer, Stephen Tomsen PhD, Professor, Phillip Wadds PhD, Lecturer, Sandra C. Jones PhD, Professor, Darren Palmer PhD, Associate Professor, Lance Barrie BSc MPH, Research Manager, Tina Lam PhD, Research Associate, William Gilmore BSc(Hons), Research Fellow, Dan I. Lubman, PhD, Professor.
A comparative study of blood alcohol concentrations in Australian night-time entertainment districts
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
© 2014 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Alcohol and drug use patterns in the event, Guest Editors: Emmanuel Kuntsche, Paul Dietze and Rebecca Jenkinson
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 338–345, July 2014
How to Cite
Miller, P., Pennay, A., Droste, N., Butler, E., Jenkinson, R., Hyder, S., Quinn, B., Chikritzhs, T., Tomsen, S., Wadds, P., Jones, S. C., Palmer, D., Barrie, L., Lam, T., Gilmore, W. and Lubman, D. I. (2014), A comparative study of blood alcohol concentrations in Australian night-time entertainment districts. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 338–345. doi: 10.1111/dar.12145
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2014
- Australian National Drug Law Enforcement Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.