Fiona M. Crawford-Williams BHlthSc, PhD Candidate, Andrea Fielder PhD, Research Fellow, Antonina Mikocka-Walus PhD, Senior Lecturer, Adrian Esterman PhD, Professor of Biostatistics.
A critical review of public health interventions aimed at reducing alcohol consumption and/or increasing knowledge among pregnant women
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 154–161, March 2015
How to Cite
Crawford-Williams, F., Fielder, A., Mikocka-Walus, A. and Esterman, A. (2015), A critical review of public health interventions aimed at reducing alcohol consumption and/or increasing knowledge among pregnant women. Drug and Alcohol Review, 34: 154–161. doi: 10.1111/dar.12152
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.