Claudia Carlini BSSc, PhD candidate, Reseacher Assistant, Solange Andreoni MSc, PhD, Professor of Biostatistics, Silvia S. Martins MD, PhD, Professor of Epidemiology, Miguel Benjamin, MD candidate, Adriana Sanudo MSc, Statistical Researcher, Zila M. Sanchez MSc, PhD, Professor of Epidemiology.
Environmental characteristics associated with alcohol intoxication among patrons in Brazilian nightclubs
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Alcohol and drug use patterns in the event, Guest Editors: Emmanuel Kuntsche, Paul Dietze and Rebecca Jenkinson
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 358–366, July 2014
How to Cite
Carlini, C., Andreoni, S., Martins, S. S., Benjamin, M., Sanudo, A. and Sanchez, Z. M. (2014), Environmental characteristics associated with alcohol intoxication among patrons in Brazilian nightclubs. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 358–366. doi: 10.1111/dar.12155
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2013
- São Paulo State Research Support Foundation (Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo—FAPESP). Grant Numbers: 2011/51658-0, 2012/21258-3
- Brazilian National Council on Research (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico—CNPq). Grant Number: 483385/2011-5
Appendix S1. Environmental characteristics associated with alcohol intoxication among patrons in Brazilian nightclubs'
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.