Kathryn Graham PhD, Senior Scientist, Adjunct Research Professor, Associate Professor and Professor (Adjunct), Sharon Bernards MA, Research Coordinator, John D. Clapp PhD, Associate Dean of Research and Faculty Development, Tara M. Dumas PhD, Post-Doctoral Fellow, Tara Kelley-Baker PhD, Senior Scientist, Peter Miller PhD, Associate Professor and Affiliate Scientist, Samantha Wells PhD, Scientist and Section Head, Adjunct Professor and Assistant Professor.
Street intercept method: An innovative approach to recruiting young adult high-risk drinkers
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Alcohol and drug use patterns in the event, Guest Editors: Emmanuel Kuntsche, Paul Dietze and Rebecca Jenkinson
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 449–455, July 2014
How to Cite
Graham, K., Bernards, S., Clapp, J. D., Dumas, T. M., Kelley-Baker, T., Miller, P. G. and Wells, S. (2014), Street intercept method: An innovative approach to recruiting young adult high-risk drinkers. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 449–455. doi: 10.1111/dar.12160
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2014
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Grant. Grant Number: CBG -101926
- Canada Foundation for Innovation. Grant Number: 20289
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.