Marcella H. Boynton PhD, Research Scientist, Laura S. Richman PhD, Assistant Professor.
An online daily diary study of alcohol use using Amazon's Mechanical Turk
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Alcohol and drug use patterns in the event, Guest Editors: Emmanuel Kuntsche, Paul Dietze and Rebecca Jenkinson
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 456–461, July 2014
How to Cite
Boynton, M. H. and Richman, L. S. (2014), An online daily diary study of alcohol use using Amazon's Mechanical Turk. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 456–461. doi: 10.1111/dar.12163
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2014
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: P30 DA023026
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R21 AA017584, M01RR10284, UL1RR031975, T32AA007290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.