Note—Associate Professor Jolley passed away in 2013.
‘Weekend on the town’: Discrete sessions of drug use for a sample of young psychostimulant users
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Alcohol and drug use patterns in the event, Guest Editors: Emmanuel Kuntsche, Paul Dietze and Rebecca Jenkinson
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 428–435, July 2014
How to Cite
Jenkinson, R., Jolley, D. and Dietze, P. (2014), ‘Weekend on the town’: Discrete sessions of drug use for a sample of young psychostimulant users. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 428–435. doi: 10.1111/dar.12168
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2014
- National Health and Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.