Institution where work was carried out: British Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS, Vancouver, Canada
Crack pipe sharing among street-involved youth in a Canadian setting
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Trauma-informed care in alcohol and other drug services, Guest Editor: Katherine Mills
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 259–266, May 2015
How to Cite
Cheng, T., Wood, E., Nguyen, P., Montaner, J., Kerr, T. and DeBeck, K. (2015), Crack pipe sharing among street-involved youth in a Canadian setting. Drug and Alcohol Review, 34: 259–266. doi: 10.1111/dar.12180
Tessa Cheng MPP, Research Assistant, PhD Student, Evan Wood PhD, MD, Professor, Co-Director of Urban Health Research Initiative, Paul Nguyen PhD, Statistician, Julio Montaner MD, Director, Chair in AIDS Research and Head of Division of AIDS, Thomas Kerr PhD, Associate Professor, Co-Director of Urban Health Research Initiative. Kora DeBeck PhD, Assistant Professor, Research Scientist.
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01DA028532
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP–102742
- Canada Research Chairs
- MSFHR/St. Paul's Hospital Foundation-Providence Health Care Career Scholar Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.