Charlotte Probst MS Psychology, PhD Candidate, Michael Roerecke PhD, Research Fellow, Silke Behrendt PhD, Research Fellow, Jürgen Rehm PhD, Professor, Director.
Gender differences in socioeconomic inequality of alcohol-attributable mortality: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2014
© 2014 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Trauma-informed care in alcohol and other drug services, Guest Editor: Katherine Mills
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 267–277, May 2015
How to Cite
Probst, C., Roerecke, M., Behrendt, S. and Rehm, J. (2015), Gender differences in socioeconomic inequality of alcohol-attributable mortality: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Drug and Alcohol Review, 34: 267–277. doi: 10.1111/dar.12184
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.