Conflict of interest None.
Skin care practice in German nursing homes: a German-wide cross-sectional study
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
© The Authors • Journal compilation © Blackwell Verlag GmbH, Berlin
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 329–336, April 2013
How to Cite
Kottner, J., Rahn, Y., Blume-Peytavi, U. and Lahmann, N. (2013), Skin care practice in German nursing homes: a German-wide cross-sectional study. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 11: 329–336. doi: 10.1111/ddg.12008
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.