Conflicts of interest This study was supported by LEO Pharma GmbH. Dr. Christoph Eicke was commissioned by LEO Pharma GmbH with the management of the study under the leadership of Dr. Holger Schilling (Medical Director). Data management and statistics were performed by Anfomed GmbH, Möhrendorf (Germany). Prof. Dr. Michael Sticherling has received honoraria as advisor and lecturer and travel expenses from LEO Pharma GmbH.
Practicability of combined treatment with calcipotriol/betamethasone gel (Daivobet® Gel) and improvement of quality of life in patients with psoriasis
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© The Authors • Journal compilation © Blackwell Verlag GmbH, Berlin
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 420–427, May 2013
How to Cite
Sticherling, M., Eicke, C. and Anger, T. (2013), Practicability of combined treatment with calcipotriol/betamethasone gel (Daivobet® Gel) and improvement of quality of life in patients with psoriasis. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 11: 420–427. doi: 10.1111/ddg.12029
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.