Efficacy and safety of fumaric acid esters in patients with psoriasis on medication for comorbid conditions – a retrospective evaluation (FACTS)
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© The Authors • Journal compilation © Blackwell Verlag GmbH, Berlin
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 429–435, May 2013
How to Cite
Thaçi, D., Weisenseel, P., Philipp, S., Rosenbach, T., Rotterdam, S., Augustin, M., Neureither, M. and Reich, K. (2013), Efficacy and safety of fumaric acid esters in patients with psoriasis on medication for comorbid conditions – a retrospective evaluation (FACTS). JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 11: 429–435. doi: 10.1111/ddg.12059
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.