Dermatosurgery – Tricks of the Trade
Primary wound closure with tension – tips and tricks
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© The Authors • Journal compilation © Blackwell Verlag GmbH, Berlin
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 558–560, June 2013
How to Cite
Eberle, F. C., Krug, M., Breuninger, H. and Häfner, H.-M. (2013), Primary wound closure with tension – tips and tricks. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 11: 558–560. doi: 10.1111/ddg.12088
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.