Secondary prevention of occupational dermatoses: first systematic evaluation of optimized dermatologist's procedure and hierarchical multi-step intervention
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© The Author • Journal compilation © Blackwell Verlag GmbH, Berlin
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 662–671, July 2013
How to Cite
Voß, H., Gediga, G., Gediga, K., Maier, B., Mentzel, F., Skudlik, C., Zagrodnik, F.-D. and John, S. M. (2013), Secondary prevention of occupational dermatoses: first systematic evaluation of optimized dermatologist's procedure and hierarchical multi-step intervention. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 11: 662–671. doi: 10.1111/ddg.12090
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.