A 36-week retrospective open trial comparing the efficacy of biological therapies in nail psoriasis
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
© The Authors • Journal compilation © Blackwell Verlag GmbH, Berlin
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 1065–1070, November 2013
How to Cite
Bardazzi, F., Antonucci, V. A., Tengattini, V., Odorici, G., Balestri, R. and Patrizi, A. (2013), A 36-week retrospective open trial comparing the efficacy of biological therapies in nail psoriasis. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 11: 1065–1070. doi: 10.1111/ddg.12173
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.