Conflict of interest M.G., J.H., A.S., A.B: none. W.U.: honoraria and travel expenses from organizations of the cosmetic industry for lectures to the bodies. J.S.: honoraria for lectures and consultant activity for Novartis and Basilea.
Type IV sensitizations in physical therapists: Patch test results of the Information Network of Departments of Dermatology (IVDK) 2007–2011
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© The Authors | Journal compilation © Blackwell Verlag GmbH, Berlin
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 1185–1192, December 2013
How to Cite
Girbig, M., Hegewald, J., Seidler, A., Bauer, A., Uter, W. and Schmitt, J. (2013), Type IV sensitizations in physical therapists: Patch test results of the Information Network of Departments of Dermatology (IVDK) 2007–2011. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 11: 1185–1192. doi: 10.1111/ddg.12210
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.