German psoriasis registry PsoBest: objectives, methodology and baseline data
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 Deutsche Dermatologische Gesellschaft (DDG). Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 48–57, January 2014
How to Cite
Augustin, M., Spehr, C., Radtke, M. A., Boehncke, W.-H., Luger, T., Mrowietz, U., Reusch, M., Strömer, K., Wozel, G., Kiedrowski, R. v., Rustenbach, S. J., Purwins, S. and Reich, K. (2014), German psoriasis registry PsoBest: objectives, methodology and baseline data. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 12: 48–57. doi: 10.1111/ddg.12233
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- Biogen Idec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.