Conflict of interest None.
Quality assurance for care of melanoma patients based on guideline-derived quality indicators and certification
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2014 Deutsche Dermatologische Gesellschaft (DDG). Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 139–147, February 2014
How to Cite
Follmann, M., Schadendorf, D., Kochs, C., Buchberger, B., Winter, A. and Wesselmann, S. (2014), Quality assurance for care of melanoma patients based on guideline-derived quality indicators and certification. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 12: 139–147. doi: 10.1111/ddg.12238
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!