Conflict of interest None.
Clinical Results for use of local anesthesia with epinephrine in penile nerve block
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Deutsche Dermatologische Gesellschaft (DDG). Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 332–339, April 2014
How to Cite
Schnabl, S. M., Herrmann, N., Wilder, D., Breuninger, H. and Häfner, H.-M. (2014), Clinical Results for use of local anesthesia with epinephrine in penile nerve block. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 12: 332–339. doi: 10.1111/ddg.12287
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.