Jochen Schmitt received funding by ALK and Novartis for investigator iniated research. Otherwise none.
Use of specific immunotherapy – a survey of 15 164 employed persons in Germany
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Deutsche Dermatologische Gesellschaft (DDG). Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 341–345, April 2014
How to Cite
Weberschock, T., Schaefer, I., Heigel, H., Valesky, E., Augustin, M. and Schmitt, J. (2014), Use of specific immunotherapy – a survey of 15 164 employed persons in Germany. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 12: 341–345. doi: 10.1111/ddg.12298
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.