Conflict of interest
To excise or not: impact of MelaFind on German dermatologists’ decisions to biopsy atypical lesions
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
© 2014 Deutsche Dermatologische Gesellschaft (DDG). Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 606–614, July 2014
How to Cite
Hauschild, A., Chen, S. C., Weichenthal, M., Blum, A., King, H. C., Goldsmith, J., Scharfstein, D. and Gutkowicz-Krusin, D. (2014), To excise or not: impact of MelaFind on German dermatologists’ decisions to biopsy atypical lesions. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 12: 606–614. doi: 10.1111/ddg.12362
Axel Hauschild has consultancy contracts with MELA Sciences, Inc. (USA) and SciBase (Schweden).
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.