Current trends in patch testing – new data from the German Contact Dermatitis Research Group (DKG) and the Information Network of Departments of Dermatology (IVDK)
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 Deutsche Dermatologische Gesellschaft (DDG). Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 583–592, July 2014
How to Cite
Mahler, V., Geier, J. and Schnuch, A. (2014), Current trends in patch testing – new data from the German Contact Dermatitis Research Group (DKG) and the Information Network of Departments of Dermatology (IVDK). JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 12: 583–592. doi: 10.1111/ddg.12371
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.