Restructuring the Sea: profound shifts in the world's most invaded marine ecosystem
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 69–77, January 2013
How to Cite
Edelist, D., Rilov, G., Golani, D., Carlton, J. T. and Spanier, E. (2013), Restructuring the Sea: profound shifts in the world's most invaded marine ecosystem. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 69–77. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12002
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Israeli Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, and the Ministry of Environmental Protection
- Maritime Studies and the Rieger Foundation Fellowship for Environmental Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!