Whole genome duplication in a threatened grassland plant and the efficacy of seed transfer zones
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 455–464, April 2013
How to Cite
Severns, P. M., Bradford, E., Liston, A. (2013), Whole genome duplication in a threatened grassland plant and the efficacy of seed transfer zones. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 455–464. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12004
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!