Where do they come from and where do they go? European natural habitats as donors of invasive alien plants globally
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 199–214, February 2013
How to Cite
Kalusová, V., Chytrý, M., Kartesz, J. T., Nishino, M., Pyšek, P. (2013), Where do they come from and where do they go? European natural habitats as donors of invasive alien plants globally. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 199–214. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12008
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!