Use of predictive habitat modelling to assess the distribution and extent of the current protection of ‘listed’ deep-sea habitats
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 433–445, April 2013
How to Cite
Ross, R. E. and Howell, K. L. (2013), Use of predictive habitat modelling to assess the distribution and extent of the current protection of ‘listed’ deep-sea habitats. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 433–445. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12010
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- BBC Wildlife Fund and Oak Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!