Systematic, large-scale national biodiversity surveys: NeoMaps as a model for tropical regions
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 215–231, February 2013
How to Cite
Ferrer-Paris, J. R., Rodríguez, J. P., Good, T. C., Sánchez-Mercado, A. Y., Rodríguez-Clark, K. M., Rodríguez, G. A. and Solís, A. (2013), Systematic, large-scale national biodiversity surveys: NeoMaps as a model for tropical regions. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 215–231. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12012
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Conservation International
- Conservation Technology Support Program
- Disney Wildlife Conservation
- EcoHealth Alliance
- Venezuelan Fondo Nacional de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación
- Instituto Venezolano de Investigaciones Científicas
- National Audubon Society, Provita
- Conservation of the Biodiversity of Venezuela
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!