Systematic, large-scale national biodiversity surveys: NeoMaps as a model for tropical regions
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 215–231, February 2013
How to Cite
Ferrer-Paris, J. R., Rodríguez, J. P., Good, T. C., Sánchez-Mercado, A. Y., Rodríguez-Clark, K. M., Rodríguez, G. A. and Solís, A. (2013), Systematic, large-scale national biodiversity surveys: NeoMaps as a model for tropical regions. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 215–231. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12012
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Conservation International
- Conservation Technology Support Program
- Disney Wildlife Conservation
- EcoHealth Alliance
- Venezuelan Fondo Nacional de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación
- Instituto Venezolano de Investigaciones Científicas
- National Audubon Society, Provita
- Conservation of the Biodiversity of Venezuela
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!