Elevational gradients in the neotropical table mountains: patterns of endemism and implications for conservation
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
How to Cite
Nogué, S., Rull, V., Vegas-Vilarrúbia, T. (2012), Elevational gradients in the neotropical table mountains: patterns of endemism and implications for conservation. Diversity and Distributions. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12017
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Biodiversity Conservation Program. Grant Numbers: 2004-90/05, BE-2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!