Elevational gradients in the neotropical table mountains: patterns of endemism and implications for conservation
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 676–687, July 2013
How to Cite
Nogué, S., Rull, V., Vegas-Vilarrúbia, T. (2013), Elevational gradients in the neotropical table mountains: patterns of endemism and implications for conservation. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 676–687. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12017
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Biodiversity Conservation Program. Grant Numbers: 2004-90/05, BE-2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!