Fine-scale population genetic structure in a wide-ranging carnivore, the leopard (Panthera pardus fusca) in central India
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 760–771, July 2013
How to Cite
Dutta, T., Sharma, S., Maldonado, J. E., Wood, T. C., Panwar, H. S., Seidensticker, J. (2013), Fine-scale population genetic structure in a wide-ranging carnivore, the leopard (Panthera pardus fusca) in central India. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 760–771. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12024
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!