Land use intensification differentially benefits alien over native predators in agricultural landscape mosaics
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
How to Cite
Grez, A. A., Rand, T. A., Zaviezo, T., Castillo-Serey, F. (2013), Land use intensification differentially benefits alien over native predators in agricultural landscape mosaics. Diversity and Distributions. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12027
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!