Biotic homogenization at the community scale: disentangling the roles of urbanization and plant invasion
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 738–748, July 2013
How to Cite
Trentanovi, G., von der Lippe, M., Sitzia, T., Ziechmann, U., Kowarik, I., Cierjacks, A. (2013), Biotic homogenization at the community scale: disentangling the roles of urbanization and plant invasion. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 738–748. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12028
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- ‘Ing. A. Gini’ Foundation
- Technische Universität Berlin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!