Revealing a conservation challenge through partitioned long-term beta diversity: increasing turnover and decreasing nestedness of boreal lake metacommunities
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 772–781, July 2013
How to Cite
Angeler, D. G. (2013), Revealing a conservation challenge through partitioned long-term beta diversity: increasing turnover and decreasing nestedness of boreal lake metacommunities. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 772–781. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12029
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- DYNAMO project
- Adaptive Strategies to Mitigate the Impacts of Climate Change on European Freshwater Ecosystems. Grant Number: 244121
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!