Species richness and representation in protected areas of the Western hemisphere: discrepancies between checklists and range maps
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 782–793, July 2013
How to Cite
Cantú-Salazar, L., Gaston, K. J. (2013), Species richness and representation in protected areas of the Western hemisphere: discrepancies between checklists and range maps. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 782–793. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12034
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Zoologisches Institut, Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Universität Greifswald
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología, Mexico. Grant Number: 128763
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!