Fine-scale regional distribution modelling of rare and threatened species: bridging GIS Tools and conservation in practice
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 651–663, July 2013
How to Cite
Lyet, A., Thuiller, W., Cheylan, M., Besnard, A. (2013), Fine-scale regional distribution modelling of rare and threatened species: bridging GIS Tools and conservation in practice. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 651–663. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12037
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- European Commission
- French Ministry of the Environment. Grant Numbers: NAT/F/000143, 066866 GOCE
- ANR DIVERSITALP. Grant Number: 2007-BDIV-014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!