Using plant distributions to predict the current and future range of a rare lizard
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
How to Cite
Delean, S., Bull, C. M., Brook, B. W., Heard, L. M. B., Fordham, D. A. (2013), Using plant distributions to predict the current and future range of a rare lizard. Diversity and Distributions. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12050
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Australian Research Council (ARC). Grant Numbers: DP1096427, LP0989420, FS110200051 and FT100100200, LP0562240, LP0883495 and DP110103852
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!