A method for designing complex biosecurity surveillance systems: detecting non-indigenous species of invertebrates on Barrow Island
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Special Issue: Risks, Decisions, and Biological Conservation
Volume 19, Issue 5-6, pages 629–639, May & June 2013
How to Cite
Whittle, P. J. L., Stoklosa, R., Barrett, S., Jarrad, F. C., Majer, J. D., Martin, P. A. J., Mengersen, K. (2013), A method for designing complex biosecurity surveillance systems: detecting non-indigenous species of invertebrates on Barrow Island. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 629–639. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12056
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Australian Government's Cooperative Research Centres Program
- Chevron Australia Pty Ltd.
- Carla Tadich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!