The value of a datum – how little data do we need for a quantitative risk analysis?
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Special Issue: Risks, Decisions, and Biological Conservation
Volume 19, Issue 5-6, pages 617–628, May & June 2013
How to Cite
Leung, B., Steele, R. J. (2013), The value of a datum – how little data do we need for a quantitative risk analysis?. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 617–628. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12062
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!