Model-based search strategies for plant diseases: a case study using citrus canker (Xanthomonas citri)
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Special Issue: Risks, Decisions, and Biological Conservation
Volume 19, Issue 5-6, pages 590–602, May & June 2013
How to Cite
Potts, J. M., Cox, M. J., Barkley, P., Christian, R., Telford, G., Burgman, M. A. (2013), Model-based search strategies for plant diseases: a case study using citrus canker (Xanthomonas citri). Diversity and Distributions, 19: 590–602. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12065
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Australian Government Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF)
- University of Melbourne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!