These authors contributed equally to this work.
Gene flow maintains genetic diversity and colonization potential in recently range-expanded populations of an Oriental bird, the Light-vented Bulbul (Pycnonotus sinensis, Aves: Pycnonotidae)
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1248–1262, October 2013
How to Cite
Song, G., Yu, L., Gao, B., Zhang, R., Qu, Y., Lambert, D. M., Li, S., Zhou, T., Lei, F. (2013), Gene flow maintains genetic diversity and colonization potential in recently range-expanded populations of an Oriental bird, the Light-vented Bulbul (Pycnonotus sinensis, Aves: Pycnonotidae). Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1248–1262. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12067
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- The National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scientists. Grant Number: 30925008
- NSFC Young Scientists Fund. Grant Number: 31101630
- The Major International (Regional) Joint Research Project. Grant Number: 31010103901
- NSFC. Grant Number: 30670276
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!