From exploitation to conservation: habitat models using whaling data predict distribution patterns and threat exposure of an endangered whale
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1138–1152, September 2013
How to Cite
Torres, L. G., Smith, T. D., Sutton, P., MacDiarmid, A., Bannister, J., Miyashita, T. (2013), From exploitation to conservation: habitat models using whaling data predict distribution patterns and threat exposure of an endangered whale. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1138–1152. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12069
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Australian Marine Mammal Centre
- National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research, Ltd. (NIWA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!