Origin matters: alien consumers inflict greater damage on prey populations than do native consumers
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 988–995, August 2013
How to Cite
Paolucci, E. M., MacIsaac, H. J., Ricciardi, A. (2013), Origin matters: alien consumers inflict greater damage on prey populations than do native consumers. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 988–995. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12073
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- NSERC Discovery Grant Program and the Canadian Aquatic Invasive Species Network (CAISN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!