Does functional type vulnerability to multiple threats depend on spatial context in Mediterranean-climate regions?
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1263–1274, October 2013
How to Cite
Syphard, A. D., Regan, H. M., Franklin, J., Swab, R. M., Bonebrake, T. C. (2013), Does functional type vulnerability to multiple threats depend on spatial context in Mediterranean-climate regions?. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1263–1274. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12076
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF-DEB-0824708
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC02-06ER64159
- California Landscape Conservation Cooperative. Grant Number: 5288768
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!