Does functional type vulnerability to multiple threats depend on spatial context in Mediterranean-climate regions?
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1263–1274, October 2013
How to Cite
Syphard, A. D., Regan, H. M., Franklin, J., Swab, R. M., Bonebrake, T. C. (2013), Does functional type vulnerability to multiple threats depend on spatial context in Mediterranean-climate regions?. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1263–1274. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12076
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF-DEB-0824708
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC02-06ER64159
- California Landscape Conservation Cooperative. Grant Number: 5288768
|ddi12076-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||Word document||181K||Appendix S1 Details of species distribution modelling and population modelling methods.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.