Online solutions and the ‘Wallacean shortfall’: what does GBIF contribute to our knowledge of species' ranges?
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1043–1050, August 2013
How to Cite
Beck, J., Ballesteros-Mejia, L., Nagel, P., Kitching, I. J. (2013), Online solutions and the ‘Wallacean shortfall’: what does GBIF contribute to our knowledge of species' ranges?. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1043–1050. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12083
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
- EU Synthesys program
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A_119879
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!