Geographic and taxonomic variation in Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis infection and transmission within a highly endemic amphibian community
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1153–1163, September 2013
How to Cite
Bielby, J., Bovero, S., Angelini, C., Favelli, M., Gazzaniga, E., Perkins, M., Sotgiu, G., Tessa, G., Garner, T. W. J. (2013), Geographic and taxonomic variation in Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis infection and transmission within a highly endemic amphibian community. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1153–1163. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12085
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- People's Trust for Endangered Species
- Risk Assessment of Chytridiomycosis to European Amphibian Biodiversity
- Chester Zoo
- Societas Europaea Herpetologica
- IUCN/SSC Amphibian Specialist Group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!