Meta-population feeding grounds of Cory's shearwater in the subtropical Atlantic Ocean: implications for the definition of Marine Protected Areas based on tracking studies
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1284–1298, October 2013
How to Cite
Ramos, R., Granadeiro, J. P., Rodríguez, B., Navarro, J., Paiva, V. H., Bécares, J., Reyes-González, J. M., Fagundes, I., Ruiz, A., Arcos, P., González-Solís, J., Catry, P. (2013), Meta-population feeding grounds of Cory's shearwater in the subtropical Atlantic Ocean: implications for the definition of Marine Protected Areas based on tracking studies. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1284–1298. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12088
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia
- Formación de Profesorado Universitario (FPU; AP2009-2163)
- European Union (EU)
- The Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (MEyC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!