Higher genetic diversity is associated with stable water refugia for a gecko with a wide distribution in arid Australia
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1072–1083, August 2013
How to Cite
Duckett, P. E., Stow, A. J. (2013), Higher genetic diversity is associated with stable water refugia for a gecko with a wide distribution in arid Australia. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1072–1083. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12089
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Macquarie University
- New South Wales National Parks and Wildlife Service. Grant Number: S12353
- Northern Territory Parks and Wildlife Commission. Grant Number: 33155
- Queensland Environment Protection Agency. Grant Number: WITK04616407
- South Australia Department of the Environment and Natural Resources. Grant Number: Z25499-4
Appendix S1 Species distribution modelling procedures.
Appendix S2 Haplotype networks.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.